We're all kind of bummed that we weren't able to go back to Ohio this weekend to see my aunt Jill in her play, but we didn't want to risk exploding dirty diapers in the car either. I'm feeling alot better today, but I still don't have much of an appetite and even though I slept in until 7:45 this morning, I went back down for a nap at 9:30.

Sick or not, someone needs to provide comic relief for this family. Mom found a pair of snow boots on clearance for $2 (top that Aunt Elizabeth!). She wasn't sure what size I'd be wearing next year, so she guessed and got me a size 7 (I'm in 4's now). I tried them on and tried to run around in them, which was heard considering they weigh more than me. I'd better bulk up for next year.

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!
(I don't get this joke at all, but mom said all of you old people would understand it.)

Seeing that I won't be in Ohio this weekend, it looks like I won't be getting a haircut. Sorry Grandpa Cooper. I hope you can still love me even with my pretty, curly,
tuff locks.
1 Comments:
Hank-
Grandpa Cooper is probably deadly with those scissors anyway.
I love the locks!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home