Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Rocking out and feeling great.


Another great day in Wisconsin.

Unfortunately I'm not feeling better. I still can't keep anything down. Mom got adventurous and gave me a popsicle (you can see that it's orange). I wolfed it down, but unfortunately it didn't stay down for long. We went and saw the doctor and he said that if I'm not feeling better by tomorrow I need to go back in. Mom already made the appointment.

I did try to put on a good face for dad when he got home tonight. Here I am playing with my truck.

You can see that I had a really good time.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you, Daddy and "Becky" this last weekend. We hope that you are getting better. I hope the nurse gave you a lollipop - that is the best medicine in the world.
We love you,
Aunt Molly & Uncle Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home