Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Meanwhile back at home...


When we got back home, I decided to put on a parade of my own.

I'm the Grand Marshall of super cute.

I'd also like to formally announce that I am not going to post any new updates to my blog until my cousins get in shape and update their blogs. Aunt Jenni and Uncle Kevin, I know you each have two kids, but all that means is that you have twice as much to take pictures of. (My mom has had to bleach every surface my body has touched in the past three days, but she still manages to post pictures!)

For the rest of you, please feel free to use the links at the right to view my cousins' outdated blogs and leave slanderous comments demanding updates.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for no updates latey Hank. Aunt Elizabeth and I both have the crud today. Ask Grandma and Grandpa, they saw us this morning. We will update as soon as we have enough energy to get off the couch.
Uncle Kevin

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I love the look of the Grand Marshall in the last pic! This should be in a magazine!

Take care!
Lester

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you buddy. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Love,
Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home