On the mend.
We went to the doctor again today and they told us to start pushing more liquids. We've had a fairly successful day- no vomiting (although there was a dirty diaper incident that required a complete strip down and clothes change in the Walmart parking lot). We got home and I slept in mom's arms all afternoon.
Mom's camera batteries died before we could get any good action shots, but at least you can see that I'm standing up and not laying face-down on the floor in a pile of self pity. Now we just need to get mom feeling better...
Thanks to everyone who has been thinking about me. Thanks Natalie for your get well card. Grandpa, hang in there. If I can get better, you can too.

1 Comments:
Glad you are feeling better little guy. When you hurt everyone else hurts too. Get better soon.
Love,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home