More fun outside.
While I played outside, my ultra-classy parents sat on lawn chairs in the garage drinking beer. They let me have a sip (note from mom- the bottle was empty).
No need for me to cry to play with the computer any more, because I can now climb up the chair with ease and get to the computer on my own.
A couple more updates: I have two of my canine teeth now. My bottom left one came in a couple weeks ago and my upper left tooth came in this weekend. How long before I knock it out?
I also said my first sentence this weekend- "Becky at work." Apparently, it has given my mom all sorts of complexes, because not only do I know her by her first name, but I also know her for the amount of time she spends away from me. This has TV movie written all over it.

2 Comments:
Hank,
I have to agree with Grandma. It does look like you are moving out with that wagon full of "stuff". Ohio is a good destination.
Love,
Grandma
We can't tell if you are leaving home or you are the bag lady's driver.
Love,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home