Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

If it's not one thing it's another.

If there was ever a day to get over being sick, today was the day. I went back to the babysitter's and we spent all day outside. Then mom and I came home and spent all evening outside. We were having so much fun that we forgot to eat supper until 7pm.

Not only am I looking like a Seibert, I've started acting like a Seibert too.

Seibert kids are drawn to sitting in laundry baskets. Even my mom remembers watching tv in a laundry basket just like this.

Unfortunately, I seem to have acquired something else from the Seibert's...physical coordination.

Today when we were outisde playing with my scooter, I fell down and chipped my two front teeth. The good thing is that it didn't expose any nerves because I ate a popsicle and felt better. It also didn't stop me from eating so much for supper that my innie belly button actually became an outie. Either way, it looks like I'm going to have my first dentist appointment soon.

Mom says that I'm such a stinker that they might have another baby someday to balance me out. She said the next baby will have to sleep in a crib and that I'm going to have to find a new bed. I choose the laundry basket.

They better have a new baby soon or buy a bigger laundry basket, because I don't think this one will fit for long.

UPDATE: No, mom is not pregnant. You mention a baby and the phone starts ringing off the hook. Sorry guys, but you'll need to read closer. I said someday. We're going to Cedar Point in June. Mom is not going to mess that up by getting pregnant. I think she loves Cedar Point more than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home