Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A great weekend.

I figured out how to turn the keyboard on and off by myself. I also learned how to get it to play "My Heart will Go On" over and over and over.

Everybody has been saying my hair is so long I look like a little girl. So mom put me in some girl clothes. (This is so embarrassing.)

And even though I'm still super cute, mom and dad have decided I definitely don't look like a little girl.

They decided I really look like a sumo wrestler who eats all the time. I love peanut butter and bananas.


We had great weather here. So we played outside alot. I got to take a ride in the bike trailer, rode in the backpack on a walk with mom and rode in my wagon too!

When we came in, we all needed baths. You can see how I kept myself entertained while mom took her shower. (I'm not wearing any clothes because I've been working on drinking out of a cup. Eager to practice my skills, I found dad's full water bottle-with no lid. I think it's a safe assumption to say at least some of the water made it in my mouth.)

Dad says that the bathtub is a better place to practice.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,

If your parents ever dress you in girl clothes again, you can come stay at my house.

Uncle Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home