Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The cutest kid on the block.


My favorite place to play is on the couch.

But mom makes me abide by certain rules like: "The couch is for sitting or lying down." Thanks for that gem, Aunt Jenni.

And yes, I have been putting on weight lately. I've been hungry okay? Looks like mom needs to do some new clothes shopping.

I like this shirt and it's not too small. It's the fashion to show a little belly skin.

The couch is a good place to race. Dad taught me to say "Ready, set, go!" So far I've only got the "go" part down, but I'm working on it.

Gigantic car crash!

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely the cutest kid on the block!!

Love,
Grandma

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Hoppy Easter!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home