Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Our fun weekend in Ohio.

We left on Thursday night to go home and see Grandma and Grandpa Cooper.
Jazzy and I are waiting for Grandpa and Aunt Jilly to come home. The dog isn't so bad once you get used to it.

I got my first car. It's a convertible.

Mom and dad left me at Grandpa and Grandpa's so they could go to Columbus to a rehearsal and dinner. That's when the fun started.

Aunt Jilly and I played with trucks on the sidewalk.

GG Parsons and I worked on tricking out my new car.

Grandpa, get your motorcycle out and we'll see what this baby really can do.

I sure hope this is a hybrid or else I'm going to have to ask for a raise in my allowance.

I am definitely not allowed to do this at home!

This is great!

I even had the time to save the day.

Then Grandma and Grandpa Seibert showed up and I got the royal treatment- a spa day with all of the ladies fawning over me and ice cream!

Not too short in front Grandma.

Even though mom left specific instructions for a decent hair cut, it was unanimously decided that my baby curls were too cute to cut off, so I just got a trim up front. Uncle Jim calls this style "Business in front, and party in the back."

We had to go meet mama for the wedding, so dad and I put on our best.

Look at all these studly guys.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home