Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Call me the hip-hopapotamus.

Today, mom took Ariel and I to the Overture Center for Kids in the Rotunda. This week's performers were the Figureheads. They were a hip-hop band.
Ariel and I got to go on stage and dance with the band. I'm not surprised that they asked us. I am known for my hip-hop dance moves.
I just hope mom could handle all of the street cred that I have.
Ariel took a picture of us at the concert. Mom was all smiley and huggy, but I kept it cool.

This was the best hip-hop concert I've ever been to!


Here's a video of Ariel on stage singing the stretching song with the band.

Later, we both got on stage and busted a move.

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MOM!
Let's go get corn!!!

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

HOW COOL! Love it!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home