Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Busy day.

Mom and I were busy cleaning out closets this morning. And when I woke up from my nap, I realized we weren't cleaning, but getting out all of our Christmas stuff! (Which is no small feat if you know my mom.) This year, I even got a Christmas tree in my bedroom, so my neighbor Ariel can see it from her house.

Mom was so tired after carrying up 3 Christmas trees from the basement and assembling them, that she let me play in my room with my blankie and nuk. Here I'm working on my first novel. Unfortunately, every time I finish a page and turn to the next, I lose all of my work.
It's a hard life for a genius. Today when my mom was assembling my tree, she was counting branches. She counted "One, two, three," and I surprised her by finishing "four, five, six." But I promise to never repeat this show of smartness again in front of an audience.

This is shaping up to be a great Christmas season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home