Our new addition.
It took almost two years, but I finally broke mom. she's been holding on to her half of the dining room, but this weekend she finally took the leaf out of the table and opened up more room for my toys. Specifically, my new kitchen.
There is one thing that can pull me away from my cars- my Little People DVD. I make it a point to request it about 40,000 times a day. And every once in a while, mom or dad will want to take a shower and they let me watch it. It's so good, I even let mom dress me up in dad's clothes. (Mom said she didn't want me to get cold.)
Tonight, I wouldn't eat my supper because mom kept telling me to eat my hot dog. I know better than to put anything hot in my mouth so I refused to touch it. Mom said she'll call them sausages from now on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home