Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

We apologize in advance...

Mom here. We apologize because these next pictures are so cute, you may break down crying before you get to the end. I was on the computer this morning and realized that we never posted these awesome pictures that Grandma Cooper's friend Mrs. Sparling took of me this summer. So, even though their 5 months old, we figured you would still enjoy them.
Have you ever seen a kid so cute?
Or that looks so much like his uncle Kevin?








I like to think that I've always kept myself grounded when it comes to Henry, but frankly, the older he gets, the more and more convinced I am that he may indeed be the cutest kid in the world! And I'm not saying that just because I'm his mom. I know all parents are supposed to think that, but in this case it may be true. Did I also mention that we're pretty sure he's a genius? Again, totally objective assessment. We're just worried that poor baby Gordo is doomed to come out looking like a troll, because all of the cuteness was used up on Hank. Poor Gordo.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Evie and Annalise Taller said...

We just realized that Becky and Hank pretty much had the same haircut this summer
Love
Evie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home