Sunday in Green Bay
Dad had to leave town today, so mom I and did the best thing we could think of to make us forget out missing or Papa- we went to Green Bay.
I spent the day with Mrs. Heuchling. She took me to the nature preserve. They gave me a bag of corn to feed the geese.
I was taking too long to get the corn out and one of the geese came right up to me and gave me a nip to get me moving faster- but it didn't even bother me. So to make the geese happy, I just emptied the whole bag out on my feet.Poor mom. Her afternoon probably wasn't as fun. She had to spend the whole time sitting on a bench in the cold rain, watching some football team that wasn't the Bengals.
Here's Brett Favre in action. He had a truly record-breaking performance today. Unfortunately, that record was the all time interceptions record. And in Scott Heuchling's words "Brett Farve doesn't just break records, he smashes them." (He had three interception today.)
Nonetheless, the Packers still won and mom got to see some really cool plays, like Charles Woodson's 57-yard fumble return for a touchdown.


1 Comments:
We're proud of your daddy too. We know he'll do great today in his interview.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment
<< Home