Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Feeling better.

A couple days of R&R is exactly what I needed to feel better. Dad took me to babysitter's today and I felt just fine, although I had gotten used to having someone cater to me personally all weekend long. So I had to get used to being one of 4 kids again.
Mom's second trimester energy burst must have hit because yesterday we did a lot of cleaning. Look at how clean my toys are.
We found a lot of toys that have been hiding.

Mom kept saying "Close the barn door." I don't know what that means.

I like knocking down and rebuilding the arch that dad made me.
It's a good thing I'm around to take care of baby Susie. It's my job to feed her bottles and make sure she's swaddled tightly at all times. (Don't you guys know anything about Dr. Karp's "5 S's"?)

I'm going to be the best big brother.
Later we both went to sleep.
Just pretending!

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. When you are not feeling well GG&GG don't feel well.
You are looking GOOOOD now.

Love GG&GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home