Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma- a day late.

Yesterday was my Grandma Cooper's birthday. I wanted to publicly acknowledge her birthday yesterday, but mom made me go to bed early, citing that I was a major "grump-a-rump". Hardly an excuse in my book.


Finally, I convinced mom to go get the camera so I could make an appropriate birthday greeting. When she came back, I disappeared! She looked for me all over and finally found me. I don't know how she knew where I was (I'm sure it wasn't the giggling that led her to me.
Then we sang the special birthday song together.
Happy birthday Grandma!!!

P.S. Good luck to Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Kevin who are running a marathon this weekend. Uncle Kevin, follow our advice- play up your injury and then you can just sit in the stadium and drink beer all day. That sure beats running 26.2 miles!

2 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry,

You made my birthday the best ever!!!

I love you,
Grandma

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Tell Grandma that I said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home