Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, September 14, 2007

A visit with Grandma and Grandpa


Grandma and Grandpa Seibert came back through Madison on the way to Linke's birthday party. They picked me up early from the babysitter and we went to the park.

I went down the slide.

Peekaboo!

This is the biggest rock tumbler I've ever seen.

Look at that dusty boy.

Then Grandpa pushed me in the swing and I went into a trance.

A guy of almost 2 has alot to think about.

As usual, we didn't take any pictures that actually included Grandma and Grandpa. Mom said her main goal this weekend is to get pictures with everybody this weekend.


Finally, here's dad and I throwing veggies off the back deck. Even though we pay a ton for our organic vegetables, we just can't bring ourselves to eat beets.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

You look like you had so much fun!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home