Happy Burthday to all!
Somewhere along the line, my parents made very good decisions in picking family and friends, because a lot of them have birthdays all at one time. I had originally planning on having mom take an elaborate set of pictures of me posed with a fancy birthday sign. but that plan was scrapped after I was such a grump tonight that mom finally said enough and put me to bed at 6:30. sorry guys. I was just so worked up over that Bengals game last night that I didn't go to bed until way too late.
And, Miss Queen, if you'll remember, last year we calculated that you were 25 times my age. guess what? this year, you're only 13 times as old as me. The gap is closing.
And thanks for going to Ikea with us this weekend. How did your green file cabinet work out?
And my last birthday wish goes out to my main man, Uncle Adam. Classy as always, he's trying to lick the "old man" in the cliff at Hocking Hills. Uncle Adam was lucky enough to have his birthday on the first game of the regular season for the Bengals- two years in a row. I dedicate Carson Palmer's excellent performance to you Uncle Adam! And I apologize in advance for the whooping that is coming the Browns' way this weekend. Who dey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home