Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thing my dad taught me.

Dad taught me a couple things this weekend that mom didn't quite approve of.
First, I learned how to take a temperature. (I even take it out of dad's ear and look at the reading, just like he does.)

Mom says I don't need to be encourage to stick things in ears.


Next, dad taught me how to climb out of my crib when the railing is down. dad wants me to be able to get out when I can, but mom sees the crib as an extra 15 minutes of sleep in the morning. She's the one who says that the new baby gets the crib, so maybe she should be glad that I'm getting ready for a big boy bed.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Yep...I think it's time for a 'Big Boy' bed now, for sure!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home