Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

New pictures

We haven't had any professional pictures taken since Easter, so mom thought we should go get some fall shots taken. I didn't cry at the photographer's, but I didn't especially cooperate either. Hopefully my two-year pictures at least get a smile or two out.

You'll notice that my yellow truck shows up in most of these shots.

I do like my new orange vest.

Stand still? I don't think so.

Mom ended up ordering this one because she liked the background.

Here's my spooky picture.


I'm only sitting still because mom has fruit snacks.

Mom says that next time, she's going to train me to say "cheese" before I get a fruit snack in the hopes of getting a smile on film.

Again, with my truck. Papa's at work this morning and mom and I were very productive around the house. We cleaned out the dishwasher, finished the apple butter, vacuumed under the table and oiled mom's wooden bowls. After all that productivity, mom needed a break, so we watched my new Little People DVD. It was all about cars and trucks and I sat through the whole thing. This is the first time I've ever watched anything (except when I'm sick), so mom is excited that she can at least calm me down for 20 minutes if she has to.

Mom just realized that she was pumped about getting me to watch TV. I think I hear the parent police coming.

Even though I look cool, I need to put on a few more pounds before I can wear this outfit again. My pants kept falling down.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost all your pictures are "PUNKIN" Your new outfit looks great. Won't be long until you grow out of it we betcha.

Love to all three,
GG&GG

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I Love all of the fall pics! I bet you'll have fun this Halloween!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home