We went to Indianapolis this weekend to celebrate Annalise's first birthday. As usual, we can't go anywhere without mom putting me in costume.

But I do have to say, my
lederhosen looked pretty sharp. Plus I got to wear a pretzel around my neck (so I didn't have to put it down to pick up my brat and beer).

Mom says this is for the Christmas card.

I even got to eat at the big kids' table.

Here I am with Natalie, Mike, Andrew and Evie.

Evie made a pinata to swing at. I wasn't so interested in the pinata, but you can see how interested I am in the camera.

Finally, it got knocked down and there was candy inside!

Smarties, my favorite.

Don't feel bad that i couldn't open up this package. Mom's cousin Evan was at the party and he made sure that I didn't have to go long without candy. Now that's what i call a good cousin.

Papa found another use for the pinata after we knocked it down.
We're not sure whether we should be impressed or embarrassed.

Finally, Stinkers got her cake.

And the night ended with me having to share the bath tub with Oliver. I know he's over a year younger than me, but I don't trust anybody bigger than me. He's a major ham and was the only cousin who smiled in every picture that was taken this weekend.
4 Comments:
If you were any cuter, we would have to eat you!!
Love you!
You look so authentic I expected to see a video of you yodeling!
Love,
Grandma
What are you doing putting that poor child in lederhosen?? He is going to have issues as an adult!!!!
Hank-
LOVE the Lederhosen!!! And...let's not forget your Daddy in his new hat.
Really GREAT pics!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home