Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's a baby!


Mom and Dad went in for an ultrasound today and came home with this picture. Mom says this thing is growing in her belly. Weird.

Mom also said that is has the right number of legs and arms and when they measured the baby's brain, it looked smart. Dad said that it sucked its thumb.

They also resisted the temptation to find out whether it's a boy or girl. At one point, mom said that they were looking at the right place, but neither she nor dad could figure out what exactly they were looking at. They said the technician thought it was funny. Dad thinks the baby is a girl because "if it was a boy, we would know." I don't think dad knows what he's talking about.

I think it's a pirate.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I hope that baby Gordo is going to your bestest friend!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home