Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

For a job well done.


Tonight mom and I ran errands which culminated in a really long visit to the bank (to deposit all the dolla's we're rolling in). I tried really hard to be a good boy, but it took a really long time and I was hungry.

As a reward, the teller let me pick out a piece of candy. Of course, mom said we had to take it home and save it til after supper.

Mom said it was an apple sucker. I wanted her to try it.
Mom let me eat it until I realized that if I bit down really hard, my teeth got stuck. I thought that was funny, but mom didn't. So she made me throw away a perfectly good sucker. I wasn't very happy about that.

Aunt Kathy, we know this is killing you. Please know that I was well supervised and that we brushed my teeth afterwards.
(Note from mom: Henry likes brushing his teeth so much, that if we mention it before bed, he runs into our bedroom, puts his nuk and blankie on the chair then waits in the bathroom for his toothbrush. We usually let him chew on the brush for a few minutes, then take over for the heavy duty brushing. Tonight when we finished, he actually said "More please." Not only is he very hygienic, he's polite too.)

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry I am so proud of your enthusiasm over your oral hygiene! You must know that bank tellers work on the sly for dentists. They hand out those cavity-inducing-sugar-laden suckers to receive a little kickback from the local dentists. Sorry for the cruel truth, but you will soon be two and it is time for you to become aware. Next time you go to the bank, request "carrots, please"

Love, Aunt Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home