Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yeah, yeah, yeah..

So mom gets to go to a Packers game tomorrow. Dad was supposed to go, but then he got a job interview and has to fly to Virginia, so he can't make it. Mom keeps talking about how cool it's going to be and how she's probably going to meet Brett Favre and how he can cure leukemia and bring about world peace. Geesh mom. Rub it in already.
This is mom and our friend Scott with Brett Favre. Mom, I know you're excited, but I really doubt Brett Favre is going to notice you while he;s out there totally dominating the Redskins.

At least while mom is at the game, I get to stay with Mr. and Mrs. Heuchling. They are a lot of fun and really like me too.

One more good thing- if mom's at the Packers game, she won't be watching the Bengals play the Chiefs. Sorry, mom, but lately, every team you watch loses. Don't worry, Carson Palmer, while my mom is temporarily insane and a Packers fan, I'll still be wearing my new Bengals shirt.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home