Sorry for the wait.
Sorry I haven't updated my blog recently. My behavior last week usually landed me in bed before 7pm so there weren't any pictures of me to post.
This weekend we went home to Ohio and I'm glad to report that I was a very good boy so there are a ton of pictures to share!
This weekend we went home to Ohio and I'm glad to report that I was a very good boy so there are a ton of pictures to share!
Evie, Natalie, and my second cousin Emma were all dressed up in their seasonal best. Evie had Thanksgiving, Natalie covered Christmas and Emma was dressed up for Halloween (she even had bat earrings!).
Aunt Elizabeth found me a t-shirt that had an army truck that matched my current favorite trucks. I see you eying them Nathan. Don't even think about it.
My other second cousins Nathan and Cory. Do you think Cory looks like a Mavis boy?
This morning we all went to church at Great Grandma Wagner's church. And we were all very good- at the same time- for the first time in history. I like it when great grandma comes over. She left a message on our answering machine last Christmas and I like to listen to it about 10 times a day. It was much better seeing GG in person.
You'd figure that our parents would reward us for good behavior, but instead we went back to Kevin and Elizabeth's for torture. I know that I'm supposed to be a Cincinnati Bengal- but I hate this costume. I want to like it, but I just don't. I don't think Linkers liked her costume either.

1 Comments:
I can't help myself. I keep clicking to see your new post. Annalise is so cute in that first picture. I hope you all had lots of fun back home. ;)
Love, Meg
Post a Comment
<< Home