Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Talking.


If you have the time to watch a long video, here I am reciting some of my extensive vocabulary.

Continue watching and see who really runs the show here in Wisconsin. I think mom and dad are losing control.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a booger. I think there is a quaint little miltary school in Howe, IN that would straighten a kid like Hank out.

Love
Aunt Jenni

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry you are TOO cute. I know a nice second cousin that would love to teach you neat words like "dude" and "yo dog"

Love,
Great Aunt Kathy

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger The Bockey Clan said...

That is great! Can't you just wait until he can teach his little sibling everything he knows?!?!

Blessings,
Jeff and Bridget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home