Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Treat, please!

I don't know if you've heard about this, but one night a year, if you put on a costume, you can walk up to the homes of strangers and demand candy! I'm serious!

We went over to my friends Elias and Adelaide's house for some pizza and to terrorize the neighborhood.

I really don't like my costume, but after mom said there was free chocolate, I was willing to give it a try.

The old people never moved fast enough to the next house. I had to pull dad to make sure he could keep up.

Sophia's parents even dressed up with her. I knew that ladybugs were really the descendants of hippie ninjas and disco queens.

Some houses had two doors. But even if you knock on both doors, you don't get double the candy.

It was a lot of hard work earning that much loot!



When we got home, mom let me eat a piece of candy. But as the stick in the mud that she usually is, she thought last night was a good time to practice manners. Here's a showcase of what I had to do at every house.



But being polite was worth it to get a piece of the good stuff. Can you tell I'm on a sugar high in this video?

Too bad mom made me stay in the kitchen and not touch anything.

You can kind of see mom's costume. She was a beach ball.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I love the videos of you! I think you are very polite. I'm glad that you had a Happy Halloween, even though Mom was a beach ball.
HeeHee

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home