Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hucky's birthday party

This weekend, my very favorite friend celebrated his second birthday. Everyone else calls him Huntley, but I call him Hucky.
We were invited to a great big party. Mom likes Huntley's parties because they always have lots of sausage and chocolate. I like the parties because there are lots of kids!

As usual, we were not disappointed. Hucky's mom, a graphic designer, designed the cake and all of the party decorations (including favor bags) in a little monster theme. The cake tasted great.

Hucky was excited to get a new yellow dump truck. I was worried for a minute that someone gave him mine.

I wonder if Hucky has an Uncle Kevin who taught him how to ride in the back of the dump truck.

Hucky was even nice enough to let me play with a few of his new toys. These shake and go cars are all the rage this year.

Unfortunately, the camera batteries dies before the real fun started. Huntley and I had a great time chasing each other around the house and yelling and screaming. Huntley is probably my favorite person ever. I sure am lucky that his mom and my mom went to the same mother-baby hour, and then started running together, and eventually sent us to the same babysitter.

Happy birthday Hucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home