Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Putting George to bed.

George got tired early this evening, so I gave him his blankie and nuk and put him to bed in the nearest dump truck. (It is called the bed, so I think it's okay.)
Be quiet mama, George is sleeping.

The final product. The only thing that could wake George up now is my beeping. mom and dad aren't sure where, but somewhere I picked up that trucks beep when backing up. So now I make sure anything backing up beeps. This includes my trucks when they are getting parked under the table (with noses pointing out and lined up perfectly), our even mom's shoes when I put them on the shoe rack when we get home at night (again, lined up with the toes facing out). It's safety and order first in this house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home