Other things we did this weekend.
Besides spreading Christmas cheer, we had a very busy weekend!
Mom and Dad's friend, Mister Taylor came into town to visit. On Friday night they went out for Afghan food, then went to a Feist concert (I spent the night at Hucky's). On Saturday, Dad and Mister Taylor watched the Ohio State-Michigan game (Go Bucks) and then went on a tour of Taliesin. (Again, I got left behind). On Saturday night, they saw Beowolf in Imax 3D (past my bedtime). Then Sunday morning, Dad and Mister Taylor went on a brewery tour and then went to watch the Bungles game. What a weekend. But when they were at home, we had alot of fun. Thanks for coming to visit us Mister Taylor, and thanks for the cool presents from Guatemala!
Mom says Christmas starts when she hears Kenny and Dolly. Dad says it starts when he gets his first chocolate covered cherry. I guess it's hear, because we got both today.

3 Comments:
GG loves chocolate covered cherries too!! That is one of the many reasons that we have Christmas. Maybe it's one of our guy things.
Aunt Becky,
Check out our pictures on GGSeibert's blog.
Can we come and visit you now.
Natalie and Oliver
Great to visit you Hank! Have a good holiday season! I'm sure mom and dad will keep you busy with a myriad of activities. I'm pretty sure 'myriad' will be in your vocabulary any day now.
Post a Comment
<< Home