Our Seibert Christmas.
We've had a great Christmas so far. We drove home from Wisconsin on Friday. Ask mom what happens when you combine a jumping two-year-old, a car and a red slushie. The results are messy. Poor mom, she was just trying to keep her blood sugar up in anticipation of all of Christmas cookies.
We made sure to count the number of marbles that we got out and put away so none got into the mouths of the babies.
On Sunday morning, we had Wagner Christmas. Like normal, it was held in the garage, because no one's house is big enough for our families anymore. Here's Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Kevin, Auver and Na-lee. Aunt Elizabeth looks like she's knows something we don't know.
Linkers looking cute in her Christmas dress sucking down jello cubes. We've all gotten pretty good at sneaking candy when our parents aren't looking.
Great Grandma Georgiana Wagner and her Great grandkids- Evie, Natalie, Ben, Oliver, Annalise, Henry (go Bengals!!) and Kaylee. Remember, when taking pictures of this many kids, it doesn't matter if they are looking or smiling. You're lucky just to get them all in one shot.
Linkers entertained the Tinora Wagner's and cousin Andy's friend Christina- who was very nice and patient with that many kids in one room.
I really liked opening my present- until mom told me that I couldn't open up the rest of the presents too. So I threw a temper tantrum and had to go take a nap.
Grandma, Evie and I in front of the tree. (The Bengals won, by the way. Sorry Uncle Rick. Ryan and John- maybe this will teach you the next time you skip a family Christmas party to go to Cincy to watch a football game. Who Dey!)

1 Comments:
Hank-
It looks like you had a very busy Christmas. I hope that you guys had a wonderful one!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home