Christmas Eve
Sorry for the delay in updates. It's been a busy week, and the USB port on my parents' camera stopped working. I'll start back up where we left off- Grandma and Grandpa Seibert's on Christmas Eve.
We started a new tradition this year- and one that I hope sticks around. After all the parties we had, no one felt like cooking, so after Mass, we let Marco's do the cooking for us, and spent our evening enjoying an extra large pepperoni and mushroom pizza.
Afterwards, we headed down to the basement for a haircut. I sat very still and the whole thing was over in just a couple minutes.
My favorite thing about hanging out with my Grandpa Seibert is probably that we always make it a point to eat two desserts. Grandpa said he learned it from his dad. I got a bowl of ice cream to go with my hair cut for sitting still.
Finally, we topped off the evening with some triking around the basement.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home