An exciting day... sort of.
Well today turned out to be quite eventful. Mama went to work feeling not that great, but she chalked it up to being 10 months pregnant. I woke up feeling pretty lousy as well. I threw up about 4 times before mama decided to come home and join in the fun too. The good news is that although I was sick all morning, my stomach settled down around 10:30 and I haven't been sick since. I even ate some supper of oatmeal, applesauce and Pedialyte and didn't have a problem keeping it down.
Mama is a little worse off than I am. She's been in a pretty bad way all day and now that her gastrointestinal distress is coming to an end, it looks like labor has finally started. Mama and papa are both a little skeptical because mama is pretty dehydrated and we don't know if that would trigger false contractions.
So it looks like I might be spending the night at Huckey's house and mama and papa might be headed to the hospital. We'll let you know.
Mama is a little worse off than I am. She's been in a pretty bad way all day and now that her gastrointestinal distress is coming to an end, it looks like labor has finally started. Mama and papa are both a little skeptical because mama is pretty dehydrated and we don't know if that would trigger false contractions.
So it looks like I might be spending the night at Huckey's house and mama and papa might be headed to the hospital. We'll let you know.

3 Comments:
Henry,
Your baby sister is BEAUTIFUL! I bet you're so proud. I think that you are going to have fun. Make sure that you give her a sweet name like Fartknocker. It's kinda the big brother thing to do.
Love,
Aunt Girl
YAHOO!!! :)
Yeah for Becky.
(and Brandon) :)
Love, Meg
Congrats!!!! She looks beautiful!
Blessings,
Bridget & Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home