Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, July 18, 2008

My new camera- Henry.

Since there are always cameras floating around this house, so I decided to get one of my own. Mama gave me her first digital camera that has been upgraded twice now. I even picked out a tractor sticker to mark it as my own.
Here's mama.

Here'sme two train sets that mama says she won't pack yet and the mess that is the rest of our house.

Here's my Thomas train. (I have a hard time remembering not to put my finger over the lens and flash.)

Finally, here's one I asked mama to take. June is the river and I am the overpass. Luckily, June was agreeable and didn't tell me to quit my overpass impression. The overpass is one of my new favorite things. I like to take bites out of my food and call it an overpass (bananas are especially good). I build them with my train set and draw them with my markers. Thank mama for drilling this concept in my head. She always told it to me when we'd walk to the bakery and had to take the tunnel goes underneath East Washington by our house.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did an excellent job with the pictures, Henry. You learned that from watching Momma and Papa all these years.

Papa is is finished with his lessons and Momma is working very hard to get everything packed for your family's big giant step down to W-S NC.

You guys will like The South. Be sure to remind Momma to buy some GRITS when you get there. June (HUGGY BABE) should have grits as her first solid food as a Carolina
girl. You try some too. Your parents will think they don't like grits at first. Give them a couple of days.

Have a great trip to NC!

We love all you guys,
GG&GG

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

You are a PRO! It looks like you got you photo taking talent from your Mama.

Keep up the GREAT work!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home