Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Ready for Bed- June


Tonight before bed, mama got the camera out. Here's big brother and I with our blankies.

Then I tried to eat mine.


I was in a great mood and spent a good deal of time squealing.



Later, Henry and mama talked about moving to North Carolina.


Then Henry serenaded us with the ABC's and bits and pieces of the theme song to Thomas the Tank Engine. (His toothbrush plays that song, so we sing it alot in our house.)

The video cuts off early because mama's memory card was full. Mama and Papa just got a new everyday camera. And they pulled out an old memory card to use in it. The 64MB card they used was purchased in 2003 for $85. Yikes! It holds about 4 pictures and 1 video. So they decided to buy a new one. They got 2GB for $8.95. I guess prices have gone down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home