Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Great Grandma Seibert, Grandpa Seibert, and Miss Megan!!


Today is the happiest day of the year because it is the anniversary of the birth of three of our favorite people- Great Grandma Seibert, Grandpa Seibert, and Miss Megan Crites.

Mama dragged herself out of bed and helped me make a pirate birthday card.

I did the coloring and mama wrote the cool pirate phrases.
Papa gave us all baths and baby Juner and I laid down to take a birthday picture.
Underneath that mohawk, we think some hair is growing back.

Happy birthday!!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Turners!!! I hope that you are enjoying the 4th of July Holiday!!

Love, Meg

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank & June-

I love the your coloring picture. These are all really good pictures.

Take care!
Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home