My Father's Day present- Henry.
This last Sunday while we were letting papa sleep in, mama and I made a card for papa. Mama was surprised to see that I could draw a few things. She doesn't want to jump to conclusions, but she thinks this might mean I'm a genius.

My 3 contributions are circled in yellow. I drew a purple triangle next to mama's blue triangle and a purple circle. And up in the right corner, I drew an "H"! And to really give the card some pizazz, I demanded that mama draw 14 E's on the bottom.
Now don't get to excited, but you can probably expect my first novel out sometime next year.

1 Comments:
I think the "demanding" part of the story shows that Henry is a genius. The smart ones always boss the others around!
Love you all,
Great Aunt Molly
Post a Comment
<< Home