Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, June 13, 2008

New friends!- June.


Last week was a very exciting time . I guess the changing weather sent everyone into labor and now we have a whole slew of new friends!

Connor Austin Darnell was born on Wednesday, June 4. He was 7 pounds and 14 ounces. His mama and papa, Colleen (mama's college friend and bridesmaid) and Kyle are doing well and have assured us multiple times that Connor is the cutest little boy to have ever been born.
Jack Joseph Bockey was born to Bridget (mama's grade school friend) and Jeff Bockey on Friday, June 5th. He is just a little guy weighing in at 6 pounds 5 ounces. Mama is smug because last week she emailed Jack's mama on Thursday, saying that she knew of baby's born every day that week and she wanted one more for the mix. Miss Bridget emailed back and assured her that no baby was coming soon. I guess Jack thought otherwise!

And because we're living in the information age, you can check out more pictures of our new friends on their blogs! The links are on the right side of our web page. We dare you to try to check their blogs as much as mama does. She pours over all their pictures and then gets weepy because her babies are all grown up now. Seriously mama, I'm only 3 months old. I still need you even if I'm not that little anymore.

And even more babies were born last week! Maisy Carolyn joined the Jacobs family in St. Louis and Erin Corinne joined the Curtin family. (Miss Amy was mama's replacement while she was on maternity leave. And she came back just in time for Miss Amy to have a baby of her own!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home