Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Smiling baby- June.

Mama thinks I always look so serious in my pictures, so she set out to get some pictures of me smiling.

She caught me at a good time- right after waking up from a 3 hour nap.

I also like to stick my tongue out- what a lady.

Here's a big smile. Although the picture doesn't really do it justice. I am really much cuter than this when I smile. Maybe next time we'll take a video.

And one more to show off those gums. Now would you believe with all this smiling that I did not crack a single smile all morning when we were at Sears trying to get pictures taken?


And here's one more of me just hanging out. Mama had to put pants in me because I kept pulling up my dress so far.

Henry has started questing the double standard in this house lately. First, why does Baby June get her nuk when she's not in bed? Can Henry have his nuk? Mama said no.

Mama and Papa have also been working with Brother on keeping his fingers out of his mouth. But as you can see, I get to put mine in my mouth all the time. It's even encouraged! Henry again wanted to know if he could do the same. And again mama said no.

She finally came up with the excuse that I was allowed these privileges because I was a baby. Buster promptly responded- "Henry a baby too!" So much for that. Finally mama said I was allowed to because I couldn't walk. And Henry could walk so he was too big to always have something in his mouth. This seemed to satisfy him.

Mama didn't have the heart to tell him that the real reason is that I'm the favorite. She has said this explicitly- but I'm pretty sure it's true. Come on, I sleep by their bed, I get carried everywhere and mama even makes her own milk for me. If that's not preference I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home