My pretty dress- June.
Today I am 12 weeks old. Coincidentally, 12 weeks is when mama's FMLA time off ran out. So she went back to work this morning at 6 am, long before any of us were up. Luckily, she was able to get a full day's work in and get back home early in the afternoon.
Mama says that she's not going to work full time. Since we're moving to North Carolina in a couple months, she offered to come back and work part-time at her job. That made me so happy!
We spent all morning outside, then when mama got home, we walked to the grocery store for garbanzo beans. That really wears a girl out. I was so tired that I was asleep by 7. That gave mama and papa some time to play alone with Henry. Aunt Jill taught him how to play Hide and Seek and now it's his favorite game. But he doesn't quite understand that you need to find new places to hide after you've been found. Mostly, the game involves Henry standing in the closet shouting "Where's Henry?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home