Today we went downtown with Aunt Girl.

Aunt Girl and I watched cars from the roof of the Museum of Contemporary Art.

And the view of campus down State Street. Then we met papa for East African food.

Later we went to the zoo. We got to see the zoo keeper teaching the primates sign language.

The monkeys liked their treats.

We got to see the black swans close up.

And the goofy looking flamingos.

Miss Leah, you like these things?

Then Aunt Girl took me on the carousel.

I decided to give the rope ladder a try.

Aunt Girl was there with lots of encouragement. And apparently I'm getting enough because I kept repeating "Doing great, doing great" to myself.

All the other kids managed to climb up around me 3 times by the time I made it to the top.

And Aunt Girl was there to help me when my shoes fell off.

I'm getting pretty good at climbing ladders.

Aunt Girl and I are best friends.
1 Comments:
Hank-
You & Aunt Girl (Jill) look like you had a blast! She's so pretty. I would love to hear her sing again!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home