Sunday at the zoo- Henry.
Because June and I spent most of Saturday playing by ourselves while mama and papa worked, they decided to take us to the cake store (doughnut shop) and the zoo on Sunday so we could spend some real bonding time together.
Mama always gives me the option of which shirt I wear in the morning. Today, I got to choose between Carson Palmer and Brett Favre. Papa was not happy with my choice.
I'm finally big enough to play on the enormous playground at the zoo. Too bad mama was playing with the macro lens on her new camera and didn't take any shots of the whole play structure.
But it was fun anyway. Mama thinks it's more fun to to take me to playgrounds these days. Mostly because I'm alot more steady footed then I was last summer and she trusts me a little more.
Mama and I had to decided which animal we wanted to ride.
Finally, mama and I chose the monkey. It was great!

2 Comments:
Henry and June,
My favorite animals are the giraffs too. I think it's because I'm short though :]
One more week until Aunt Girl comes to your house! I'm excited, and hope that you are too :]
Love you all,
Aunt Girl
Becky, That's a nice camera. But, I'm sure those kids would take good pictures no matter what camera you used. ;) See you soon.
Megs
Post a Comment
<< Home