Saturday- Henry.
Mama and papa declared Saturday "Work Day" and said that June and I had to entertain ourselves.
June hung out in bed with the dinosaurs. These dinos have been hanging around our house for several years. But today when I pointed them out to mama and she tried to take them out of the crib for me to play with, I had a major panic attack and insisted they be put back in the crib. Mama found this puzzling because I've never been afraid of them before. But she didn't want to push it and put them back in with baby June. After all, my bed and most of my jammers are covered in dinosaurs so she didn't want to start any bedtime drama.
Just yesterday, mama was feeling pretty smug that she had cleaned the house and no poinsettias had turned up. But in the very last cupboard that she cleaned out, she found this (no kidding, it was the very last space to be cleaned in the whole house). In case you don't know, this poinsettia turns up every once in a while at our house- usually after a visit from a certain someone from Chicago. It sings and dances to "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree." Aunt Queen, you should be glad to know that I absolutely love this new toy and everyone inthe house has been grace with the sound of Christmas music no less then 50 times a day since it showed up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home