Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, April 25, 2008

My new friend- June.


While Henry was outside playing with his friends- I was inside trying to sleep. I wasn't very happy because I wanted to play too. At least I had a pretty dress on.

Later, we went to make a new friend. His name is Jack and he is one week old. My mama is friends with his mom, Tammy. He came three weeks early and weighed only 6 pounds 9 ounces. I look like a giant compared to him!

As soon as I met him, I kicked my legs and my dress went up over his head. Miss Tammy says it's probably the best first playdate any little boy has ever had because he already got to see up a girl's skirt. Luckily I can't roll over or else I'd steamroll him.

Mama held him and said she almost lost him because he was so little.

He sure is sweet.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know parents sometimes don't want to hear the truth, but it must be said. Brace yourself. After looking at that other tiny baby, I have come to the conclusion...your baby is a GIANTESS!!! She could eat that kid for breakfast! :) Just kidding, she looks adorable as usual...although I do think she could squash that kid if she stayed awake long enough to make the effort! I can't believe she's grown that much already!! She'll be walking next month!! Smooch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home