We get by with a little help from our friends - Henry.
While Papa is away in Washington DC, it's just been Mama and us kids. Luckily, we've had a lot of time with our friends to keep us busy. On Friday night we went over to our neighbors' house to celebrate Isaac's birthday. Ariel held June every chance she got.
I prepared the birthday table for cake and ice cream.
Saturday morning, mom took us along to her pilates class. She was very happy when both June and I behaved for the whole hour long class. June slept and I watched a movie. The only time anyone even noticed us was when I decided to turn off Car movie to watch the Tractor show instead. God bless the portable DVD player.
Next, mom got a big surprise when the neighbors asked if they could take me to celebrate Earth Day at the Sun Prairie Library. We got to climb on fire trucks, police cars, and even the Weinermbile! Finally we got to go out to lunch! And mama got to enjoy a morning alone with June and a chance to clean the house before our friend Elizabeth came.
And in return she gave me a lesson she learned as a kid- always remove the paper before eating the cone.
Live action messy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home