There must be a new toy in the house...- June.
Mama must have some kind of new toy, because mama said Henry was pushing all of her buttons tonight.He refused to eat his chicken and veggies, but still demanded yogurt-applesauce. He wouldn't pick up his toys and then jumped in the bathtub. Then he insisted on being put to bed in his crib, even after mama and papa said no. They said they're dropping him off at the thrift store tomorrow if he doesn't shape up. It's not very fun saying no all of the time, mama said. When is it going to be our turn to check out that "Love and logic" book at the library?
Meanwhile, mama is still dressing me up in new clothes.
Meanwhile, mama is still dressing me up in new clothes.
Aunt Elizabeth gave this dress to mama and said that all she wanted was to see me in it. Look closer.
Yes, this dress is covered entirely in easter eggs. Natalie was lucky enough to get this dress as a present before she was born and now I'm lucky enough to wear it too.
Mom was impressed with the dress however, because the ribbon was sewed on in a way that made it impossible for baby girls to untie it- no matter how hard they pulled the ribbons.
We're also working our way through the Sadie collection of 0-3 month clothes. Mama says that I have to change my clothes twice a day and never re-wear anything to get through all of my new outfits.
Henry said that we should rebel together, so as my defiance, I chose not to sleep 19 hours a day anymore. I've actually been awake for most of the day for the past few days. Luckily for mama and papa and unfortunately for my rebellion, I am usually a pretty content girl and will just lay on the floor looking around.
Mama decided that starting tonight, I shouldn't stay up until 11 or later. So right now (since 8pm), I'm awake, but in my little bed all bundled up in my swaddling blanket. It must have worked out that I didn't sleep much today, because even though I'm still awake, I'm not crying. I just need my nuk put back in every once in a while

2 Comments:
June-
I LOVE the dress! You are BEAUTIFUL!
Lester
Junebug,
Ol' Gramps loves beautiful little girls, so who loves ya baby?
We would love to see you and squeeze some more.
Love to all,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home