Sunday at home.-June
We spent Sunday at home. A photographer came to take pictures of us. Of course, I had cradle cap, baby acne (including on my ears) and a huge scratch on my cheek. (That happened while mom was trying to cut my nails and I used my remaining razor sharp claws to tattoo myself Sheriff of Nottingham style.)
But despite our appearances, our photo session went well. I was awake for part of it and then fell asleep, so we got good shots with and without my eyes. And Henry was very agreeable and only required one bag of fruit snacks for bribery.
But despite our appearances, our photo session went well. I was awake for part of it and then fell asleep, so we got good shots with and without my eyes. And Henry was very agreeable and only required one bag of fruit snacks for bribery.
Mama, is it ever going to get warm enough so I can go outside too? (The answer is no. And even if it does top 40 degrees, it will probably be raining. We estimate it has been over 6 months since we've seen 50 degrees here in Wisconsin and it's starting to get us down.)
Later, mama tried to get Henry to bed early so she could watch her Jane Austen movie on Masterpiece theater, but Henry was pretty wound up. (There's no sense and sensibility in that! Zing!)
Henry was even too wound up to do his crazy dance!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home