Milking the system- Mama.
So lately, I've been a little concerned because June will sleep in 4 hour intervals all day long. By 5pm tonight, I had only nursed her 3 times since we got up in the morning. I was nervous that maybe she wasn't getting enough to eat, and with cousins like Sadie and Oliver, we don't want her to fall behind.
But tonight, we realized what Junie's plan is. Around 6pm, she woke up and just fell back asleep now at 10:30. In that time she nursed 4 times. Here's my theory- she knows she's not going to get the attention she wants when he brother is around. So she just bides her time until it's her turn. Then she has to make the most of it in that short time frame. That is sooo second child.
"I have to nurse while you build a tower with Henry out of blocks? And risk getting it pushed over on my head? No thanks, just pencil me in for 8pm instead. Snoooze."
But tonight, we realized what Junie's plan is. Around 6pm, she woke up and just fell back asleep now at 10:30. In that time she nursed 4 times. Here's my theory- she knows she's not going to get the attention she wants when he brother is around. So she just bides her time until it's her turn. Then she has to make the most of it in that short time frame. That is sooo second child.
"I have to nurse while you build a tower with Henry out of blocks? And risk getting it pushed over on my head? No thanks, just pencil me in for 8pm instead. Snoooze."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home