Although we've been trying to stay outside and enjoy the spring weather as much as possible, we know that is it still mid March here in Wisconsin and we're due for another snowstorm. That storm is supposed to hit tonight and last through tomorrow. (Hopefully it doesn't delay Aunt Jenni's flight!)

I got some alone time with mom, so I showed off my neck strength.

Henry invited me to read his new book- "If you give a Mouse a Cookie."

Our Great Aunt Kathy sent it up for Henry. Aunt Kathy, you struck Henry gold with this book (and "Pig a Pancake" too.) Normally, we don't read anything unless it features Grady Grader, Car Movie, or giant excavators, but these 2 books have become a big favorite.

I am 3
weeks old today and mom finally remembered that I am supposed to have tummy time.

Believe it or not, I actually like being on my belly! We hung out like this for a while.

But eventually I got lonely and needed to be touched again.
3 Comments:
Hank & June-
How ADORIBLE!!!
Lester
June, I will love you up when I see you at Seibert Easter!
Love, Great Aunt Kathy
If you Give a Mouse a Cookie is still a classic anti-welfare manifesto.
Post a Comment
<< Home