Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday- Henry

Today papa stayed home from work and we just had a good time hanging out.

Mama loves these jammies. She says they hug my curves in all the right places.

After a long day of sleeping, June actually woke up this afternoon. We played with her play arch. It has been bothering me that there were no batteries in it, so we finally changed them today.


Then I had to show June exactly how it worked.
Later, Papa and I went out for some boys time. We went out to eat at the mall food court and then went to Barnes and Noble to play with the Thomas train. Mama said that both she and June got lonely in the quiet house. June is used to the noise and whined alot when it was so quiet.

We had so much fun at Barnes and Noble. I fell in love again with an older girl- she was 5. I was trying to impress her so I told my favorite joke- that baby June drinks coffee. That one always brings down the house. I also tried to impress her with my extensive vocabulary. Papa thought it was going well until I anounced that I had farted. I did not receive the usual reception I get from mama and papa at home. It probably also did not help that I've had exceptionally stinky gas today.
Aunt Jenni, Uncle Jim, Evie and Annalise sent us a package. Believe it or not, there's actually someone else named June out there. She's a very cute little girl from "Little Einsteins" who apparently is a dancer, singer, and an expert in classical music. Mama said that she's going to be a very good role model for June. She looked at her for a long time while she was warm and cuddly in the blanket that Evie made for her.


I got a present too. Guess what Disney movie it was from? Thank you Aunt Jenni!!! We love our presents!Papa said that they had budgeted for everything so that they could afford to have a new baby. but he said they hadn't counted on my monster appetite that has shown up recently. Papa says I eat more than mama. We tried to get some good shots of my belly, but none really do them justice.

My menu today looked something like this:
Breakfast: milk, 2 bowls of cereal, a banana, yogurt.
Lunch: hot dog, corn, strawberries, cheese, cake, girl scout cookie, graham cracker, more strawberries, half of mama and papa's sandwiches and finally they cut me off.
Supper: a whole slice of Sbarro's pizza (they're huge), a yogurt parfait, half of papa's fries, applesauce.

Besides the fact that it obviously wasn't a very healthy day at the Turner house, papa says we can't afford to pay for June's fancy baby diapers and my hunger.

All of this food gave me massive amounts of energy, so I spent some time jumping on my bed tonight.

Mama and Papa couldn't help but laugh before they told me I wasn't allowed to jump on my bed anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home